Projection Video Help?! (please:))

mbu

Hello,
I'm a part time designer working with a gallery as my main job to create all the media for our exhibition clients.
I've never worked in Premiere Pro, or After Effects etc. to create animations or video and have just had a client that decided to ask for a video projection of progressing images.
After looking for some ways to do this, I put them in a timeline in PS, and clicked the loop setting in the timeline panel. I thought this would work fine but am not able to export as H.264 codec or PRORESS 422, and cannot figure out the looping either.

My struggles are as goes:
- What should the export standard be for something to be used a projection (I really can't compromise image quality or color.)
- How can I ensure this exports as a loop?
-How do I play it the most simply?

Please help if this is something you have expertise within- very grateful..

Here's what I would do.

Get a quote from a professional.
Add 20% to the cost and pass it to the client.
If they accept, then they get the video professionally done, and you get 20% of the fee for your handling of the project.

Thanks for the idea, but this is not really an option.
The video itself isn't the problem its just find the correct export outlet to keep quality/looping.

Video itself doesn't loop, you need to loop it in whatever you're using to display it. Easiest way I can think is to just load it in a HTML5 web page and set it to autoplay and loop in the mark-up, but most video players should have the option to loop a file. Another (lazy) option is to just repeat the file a number of times in Premiere Pro and export it as a big, hours-long video.

Thanks, so much this really helps. I know PS isn't usually the best option for these kinds of things so finding resources has been a little tough.

Video itself doesn't loop, you need to loop it in whatever you're using to display it. Easiest way I can think is to just load it in a HTML5 web page and set it to autoplay and loop in the mark-up, but most video players should have the option to loop a file. Another (lazy) option is to just repeat the file a number of times in Premiere Pro and export it as a big, hours-long video.

That's good to know, I didn't realize this but it makes sense now. Thanks!

Back