Programme/tool for creating a mockup of a survey

Monica

Does anyone know of any programmes/tools for creating a mockup of a survey? Similar to this: https://creately.com/diagram/example/ikp8g7781/Survey but interactive e.g. adding a drop down box will allow you to click and see all the options.

Aware that there are lots of online survey tools like SurveyMonkey where you can create full on surveys but my company is very specific about not using something like that.

Thanks in advance!

Why not just 'make a survey' in html....

Also that link is really bad, I had to turn off ublock to see anything.

Why not just 'make a survey' in html....

Also that link is really bad, I had to turn off ublock to see anything.

We just want something to easily and quickly create mockups of a module that we would add to the end of our survey to show clients how it would look before getting our developers to build it for us. So no need for an actual survey!

We just want something to easily and quickly create mockups of a module that we would add to the end of our survey to show clients how it would look before getting our developers to build it for us. So no need for an actual survey!
I worked with a survey company to produce a template for them that allowed their developers to change a couple of colours and fonts and have something branded for a particular client. Using something like Sass instead of raw CSS let's you just define variables for colours, fonts and widths and have an updated templat ein a matter of minutes. Unless you're drastically changing layouts each time then using actual design software to produce mock ups is often more work than is required, though something like Figma actually uses code for it's styling so it's kind of a go between.

Back