Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Programme Printing Quote required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Mr_Ed, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Mr_Ed

Mr_Ed New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping that one/some of you might be able to help me out.

I currently have one customer after the production of a souvenir programme for an event next year. I am wondering if anyone would be able to please quote me on the following couple of options:

OPTION ONE -

Qtys: 1000, 1500 and 2000.

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed full colour, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (ram punched) (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm.

Delivery: To be delivered to one UK address.

Artwork: Supplied as a print ready pdf, 3mm bleed.

OPTION TWO -

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed half full col other half black only, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm.

OPTION THREE -

Description: 60pp (inc cover) programme. COVER: To be printed in black only, single sided on 350gsm Colorplan Harvest Silkweave. Also debossing of two simple rectangle shape on the front only. INNER PAGES: To be printed black throughout, double sided on 120gsm Printspeed.

Finishing: Limp sewn bound, rounded corners (7.5mm radius) on completed programme.

Finished size: 145mm x 215mm

The page count is a MAXIMUM and I'm going on worst case scenario...page count may reduce but I need to let my customer know costs to they can allocate it from their budget. If anyone can help/suggest anyone to contact that would be great!

Cheers,

Ed