Problems with logo for client

Sounds like a web client I had at one point (and the reason I do not do web design period), built his whole site, he didn't give feedback along the way even though I consistently asked for it (lesson learned, stop project when feedback isn't received, I was still in school) and then he decided he would rather just build the site himself.

matthewgrocott said:
This is the logo, where according to the client, the two e's are different colours, and different sizes,lol ;)
Perhaps it's an optical illusion + their display is messed up.
For example, depending on the display and how it's tilted, the same color can appear lighter/darker on the top edge than it looks the bottom edge.
I would have suggested checking the image on a different computer or looking at the display from a different angle.
If they are using the image on a website, then the image might get stretched, when they have set the wrong width to it, which might make one of the letters seem thicker. You could have uploaded it somewhere else and asked them if the letters look different on that other site.
Some clients seem to have very little experience with computers, so you need to come up with clever ways to save them from themselves.
This video comes to mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7FYR72mr0E
It also reminds me of when I was working as a receptionist in a hostel.
When I first started, the guy, who was supposed to show me around and explain the basics of the job, simply handed me two books on clinical psychology and left : D

Back