Printing onto canvas

Has anybody any experience of getting this done? I'm looking for a recommendation of which company to use for a fairly small (prob around 8"x10") print onto canvas (box framed).

Thanks!

One thing that I've seen on the canvas prints at my place is that they need a profile with bolder ink input, might be something worth taking into account, but check with your printer beforehand if this is likely to have any effect on your artwork. Also certain prints come out more yellow than desired, but this is a profile issue usually and I'm forbidden from touching it, but again, might be worth looking into. All the best.

Ta. I have googled, I'm just wary of using random online in case the quality is a let down, so I thought I'd post to see if anyone had any recommendations. Thanks everyone! :)

Ta. I have googled, I'm just wary of using random online in case the quality is a let down, so I thought I'd post to see if anyone had any recommendations. Thanks everyone! :)

Hi Artgem, we do canvas printing too, in fact there are loads of companies that do. So many so that there must be one locally to you where you can go and look at some samples they have. This would be the sure fire way to check quality and if you visit a printshop most would be more than happy to run a sample for you to show print quality and colour,

cheers

Tom

Thanks - I work at a print shop! There aren't any canvassers local to me so thats why I'm looking online or local to someone else who delivers. More a post to see if anyone had any recommendations from experience with a particular place. I'm all sorted now though, thanks for the replies!

Hi, we offer canvas printing too. Please take a look at our site. We use great quality materials and all canvases are hand stretched to perfection. We are a small family business and we take pride in every canvas that we make...

My Photo on Canvas

Back