Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

printer required

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by lauralil, May 18, 2009.

1. lauralil

lauralil Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for a really good quality printer who can fulfill LOTS of short regular runs for me.

These are fairly simple designs, so I'm thinking digital is fine. Seems there are lots of printers out there who are just crap at responding to emails or can't deliver what they promise!

If you think that you might be able to help then please do get in touch. Fingers crossed this will turn into much bigger runs over time, so what I'm ideally trying to source is a reliable, great quality printer to work with over the coming months and beyond.

Laura

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Laura

If it is short run digital that you require then you won't get any cheaper than Neil

We are better suited to longer run litho jobs.

Hope that helps.

3. lauralil

lauralil Member

Thanks Damon, I have tried to get in touch with Neil but not heard back from him!

Laura

4. neildigital

neildigital Member

Hi Laura

Apologises, for you not havent any reply from me. How have you been trying?

How can I help?

My email is neil@scubaprint.com or please feel free to call 07505 147 385

Neil

5. lauralil

lauralil Member

Hi Neil,

I dropped you an e-mail today, can you let me know whether you got it or not?

Laura