Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printer Broker/Graphic Designer - Marketing

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Janine_Grieve, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Janine_Grieve

Janine_Grieve New Member

Can anyone suggest me some effective ways for marketing a print broker/graphic designer website..?
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Hire a marketing team.
  3. saveondesign

saveondesign New Member

Do some SEO or PPC,I think you can try google adwords first
  4. Kaz Jeeru

Kaz Jeeru New Member

Use Facebook !! Twitter & Instagram !! For initial Start up !!
  5. GreenEggs&Ham

GreenEggs&Ham New Member

"print broker/graphic designer website"

I kind of feel like you are aiming at different audiences here, and therefore would be using different keywords, content, and marketing strategies. I would create two separate websites for these services and design two separate marketing plans. Look into the basics of social media marketing and content marketing and how to put together a marketing plan. There is a lot of useful info out there and many good tutorials. I would also install Google Analytics on your site (or sites) in order to track it's performance. This will allow you to see where most of your traffic is coming from, and therefore know a little better who your audience is and how to market to them. You also want to look into that market and figure out why most of your traffic comes from there. Is there another similar company that is specific to that reason that people are looking for, or are they actually looking for and engaging with your site? How long do they stay on your page and do they click through? All of this information can be very helpful for informing your marketing plan. Look into competition as well and take a look at how their content is written and at some of the keywords that they are ranking for. This will give you a better idea of how you should be creating your content and the types of keywords that you want to try to rank for, and which ones you want to stay away from.
  6. Janine_Grieve

Janine_Grieve New Member

Thank you all for your suggestions.:)