Print Showcase Website

Hey Guys in my "free" time i have at the moment i am creating a website for designers to show off their finished printed designs.

I have registered the domainhttp://www.theprintshowcase.co.uk theprintshowcase.co.uk and .com and im looking to build a site where designers can upload images, select a catagory (business cards, brochure, booklets etc) and tags for finishing (ie. Spot UV, Embossing, Die Cut, Foiled etc) so it is searchable when people want to find examples of print.

Also i would want it so people can add comments to the design and printed articles and give ratings. Dont think i would bother with a forum (maybe just link to here! :) ).

Dose anyone know a customisable template that i can use for this? or am i better getting a custom one made?

And also do you think this would be a sort of site you guys would be interested in using?

Never used Wordpress, is it that customisable? Would like, design of the week spotlight etc and maybe a random design to be displayed on front page etc

I use Heart Internet and NuBlue for all my hosting. Top quality service from both, but NuBlue is more expensive…

Harry said:
I use Heart Internet and NuBlue for all my hosting. Top quality service from both, but NuBlue is more expensive…

How do you find Heart Internet Harry? From my experience's a poor service and a bunch of over sellers and damn poor support.

Totally the opposite fella, can't fault a single thing about them if I'm honest.

They must just not like you :p

Back