• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Print Reseller Programs?

Does anyone know of a good reseller program apart form RCS.

Looked at advantage digital media but I've not heard anything good or bad, anyone use them at the minute?

Hi There PP,

If you like RCS print, and don't require a website, you could always approach one of their other resellers who may be able to help. Same print, lower price ;)

Claire

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
If your website is printerpeople.biz then you've had a reseller account with us for 2 years now and not placed 1 order?? Our prices are very competitive compared to RCS and our quality and customer service on a par, what more are you searching for exactly?

If your website is printerpeople.biz then you've had a reseller account with us for 2 years now and not placed 1 order?? Our prices are very competitive compared to RCS and our quality and customer service on a par, what more are you searching for exactly?
We have re branded to York Print Company. Had a dabble with franchising last year but it was useless. What I intend to do is run as we are at the minute but ultimately I want to have a standalone ecom site that can sell my in-house printing and also outsourced items.

Just looking for an easy ecom template site that i can adapt and populate slowly at first and build it up - Ive even considered starting a fresh company and website to gage the way this would work.