PRINT OFFERS for GDF Members only

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I like to help out GDF Members where I can, so please take advantage of these offers. If you can re-sell any of these products to your customers to make a few pennies profit then please do so, all orders are dispatched completely plain cover...

500 x 450gsm Matt Laminated Business Cards
LITHO printed in full colour 1 or 2 sides, FREE plain cover UK mainland delivery.
Only £15.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

5,000 x 300gsm A6 Gloss Flyers
LITHO printed in full colour 1 or 2 sides, FREE plain cover UK mainland delivery.
Only £50.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

5,000 x 170gsm A5 Gloss Leaflets
Only £54.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

Please Note:
1) Print ready artwork must be supplied. 3mm of bleed required on each edge, export to press ready PDF please.
2) You must enter your GDF Username when placing your order, this can be entered in the 'Special Instructions' box on the page where you will select your payment method.

Cheers

Damon

Last edited:
Hey Damon, Just joined a few minutes ago and noticed your post. Do you print A5 bound brochures (full colour, 12 page with heavier gsm gloss cover?). Ollie :)

Hey Damon, Just joined a few minutes ago and noticed your post. Do you print A5 bound brochures (full colour, 12 page with heavier gsm gloss cover?). Ollie :)

Hi Ollie

Yes we do although I will need to create a bespoke quote for you, get in touch via our website or PM me with the full spec required.

Cheers

Damon

Back