Print Graphic Designer Required

smy_p

We're on the lookout for a talented graphic designer oozing with creative ideas to join our small creative team. You’ll be a dab hand with programs like Abobe CS4/CS5 most of the work you will be creating will be design for print.

Ideally you will have a solid portfolio of work and be comfortable with working to client briefs and tight deadlines not to mention being able to think about side your box and ours. A core requirement is that you have print design experience.

So to be considered here’s what we need:
A brief CV
A PDF of some recent design concepts or projects which you have worked on – Go on send us your best and blow us out of the water. Please PM us links to view.

Up for it? Think you have the portfolio to knock our socks off? We want to hear from you. We are open to designers working remotely for this role & their will be regular ongoing work.

Which is probably why it says We are open to designers working remotely for this role

:icon_blushing::icon_blushing: :icon_wink:

Who are you?

Do you not want to say who you are, or give a website link or anything?

I would think that anyone considering working for someone else would want to know who is offering work before deciding if interested or not.

What creative team are you? What is your company called? Where is your website? Etc etc ...

Amanda

Response to Amanda's query

Hi Amanda,

I am a freelance designer. My work can be seen at zerosix. - home (the link is on the original posting) this will give you all the information you need about me. Thanks Raphael

Yep

Yes, I was talking about the original posting.

It seems rather unusual to say you are looking for a creative worker, but not tell said potential worker anything about your business, or provide a link to the website I would hope that a legit business would have.

One could say that the worker will find out when they get in touch - but personally I wouldn't get in touch in the first place because my alarm bells would be ringing about how professional the organisation is and I'd steer clear.

Amanda

Back