Premiere Pro (Don't know what I'm doing)

iDesign

Hello :)

So my boss has asked me (GRAPHIC designer) to make a video. Its short and I'm a basic Premiere Pro user. I've only got what equipment we have here to use.

We've got fluro lights and 2 softboxes, and white backround. Can anyone advise how I can enhance the white backround in Premiere Pro (CC). The camera isn't great and I've just got to do the best with what we have to use. When watching the video back on screen, it's slightly more yellow than white in the top corners of the shot.

I stress, I don't know anything about filming so any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Honestly.... I'd go back to your boss and tell him stop being a cheapskate and go hire someone who knows what they're doing....you're a GRAPHIC designer not someone who does films.

If you don't know the basics of making a film then there's no point in worrying over premiere, like I've said many times, owning the right software does make you a designer (or film maker in this case).

The yellow discolouration is likely down to using fluorescent lighting, they can give a yellow hue when using cameras (both photographic and film) and/or fall off from the lighting (ie less light further away).

Levi said:
like I've said many times, owning the right software does make you a designer (or film maker in this case).
I know this and I completely agree. But what can you do.... I love film, but I'll be the first to admit I don't know a thing about how it's made. I'll just do my best and hope for the best.

Thanks for the info on lighting.

Back