practice brief

That'll actually be pretty useful on here.
We get a lot of young designers wanting to build a folio or are wanting projects to work on.

Yep! I'm actually working on this one :

A new maths practice app called ‘Mathbox’ is looking for a designer to create a clean, simple logo, avatar and a set of app layouts. The app will be an IOS app and the design needs to fit and work within the dimensions and restrictions that IOS apps need to adhere to. Their target audience will be adults looking to keep their brains active and healthy as they get older, so style wise they are looking for something that is smart, clean and bright with a little twist of fun.

Still in progress but finally I've got my concept for this practice brief. Let me know what you think ;)

MATHBOX.png

That's enough for today, let you my work in progress here, feel free to comment, I'm here for that as I said, need to improve my skillz, need to build a strong portfolio this year if I want to find a job in this field :p and criticism will probably help :D

MOCK.png

Ps : @scotty , you need to work hard on your attention :p

That's some really nice work there @Athos. :D

BTW. I spotted it!
They don't call me "Eagle Eye Scotty" for nuttin'.

Well.... actually they don't but I'd like to think they do. ;)

héhé!

I'm gonna push all of this, trying to work on different kind of concepts around games for MathBox. Could be funny!

off-topic : To create an account on behance or dribble you need invitations yes? Scotty, nothing for me.....:oops::rolleyes:

Ages since I joined Behance but I think you just have to send a request. Did back then.
Well worth it though as it's a great platform.
I'm on Dribble but I've never had any invites to give.
Not even sure how you get them to give out.

It's a bloody mystery to me. :(

too bad..I will try on Behance soon. Anyway still have time it's just the begining ;)

Thanks scotty!;)

behance, just log in using your adobe id, it just worked for me and I'm 99.9% sure I've never actually signed into behance before lol.

If no adobe id, you need one.. there's a link under the 'login box' to get an adobe id, do that and you should be good to go :)

Dribbble is literally just click sign up, select basic if you want the free option and follow instructions. Seems completely useless service as you can't actually add any work unless you get 'invited' to do so.... that seems rather backwards, they should at least allow a couple of images for free. In essence the free version is pinterest or any one of the other 'bookmarking' sites out there

Last edited:
Working on a game screen. Simple rules, you need to find the same picture! I'm not satisfy so need your help here guys
MOCK.png

Back