Posters

Mr_Ed

Evening all,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good company who produces posters. I have a few prices from local (Edinburgh) companies but would be good to find out any other companies you might suggest.

Cheers,

Ed

Hi Mr Ed, I am also in Edinburgh and dropped you a PM. I have good contacts but locally and trusted suppliers further afield

Hi Ed,

Let me know your requirements (volumes, versions, sizes, etc). We can print posters 900mm wide x up to 30 metres.

Best wishes

Peter

Hi Ed, I can print posters for you. I also have a designer I work closely with if you need any help with this. Can print 44 inches wide by as long as you like. Give me a call with your brief if you need anything.
Cheers.
Adam.

Evening all,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good company who produces posters. I have a few prices from local (Edinburgh) companies but would be good to find out any other companies you might suggest.

Cheers,

Ed

yeah I can print posters for you in pretty much any sizes you want if you follow this link use the sliders to decide what you would like & then give me a call Im sure I can sort something out for you.

PS here is the link Printed Posters | Large Format Posters

Hope this helps

Back