Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Mr_Ed, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Mr_Ed

Mr_Ed New Member

Evening all,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good company who produces posters. I have a few prices from local (Edinburgh) companies but would be good to find out any other companies you might suggest.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Design posters, print posters, sell posters?
  3. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

What size posters? A2 A1 A0? A3? Quantities?
  4. Mr_Ed

Mr_Ed New Member

It's for printing. Sizes would be A2+ as A3 etc can be done easy enough.
  5. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

i can print / design posters 4 u up2 A1 size
  6. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Hi Mr Ed, I am also in Edinburgh and dropped you a PM. I have good contacts but locally and trusted suppliers further afield
  7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Ed,

Let me know your requirements (volumes, versions, sizes, etc). We can print posters 900mm wide x up to 30 metres.

Best wishes

8. diehardtwo

diehardtwo New Member

Hi Ed, I can print posters for you. I also have a designer I work closely with if you need any help with this. Can print 44 inches wide by as long as you like. Give me a call with your brief if you need anything.
  9. chrisport

chrisport Member

yeah I can print posters for you in pretty much any sizes you want if you follow this link use the sliders to decide what you would like & then give me a call Im sure I can sort something out for you.

PS here is the link Printed Posters | Large Format Posters

Hope this helps