Poster I am working on...

mrp2049

Right gentlemen, I am at that point...to add detail or not to add.

Untitled-4copy-1.jpg

This is a 3 colour screen printed poster and I have used 3 colours in the minor details of the playing cards, and it seems a shame to not take advantage of that throughout the detail of the design, yet I have hit a wall, where I can't think of what to do.

What can I do to improve it whilst keeping it within the feel of what I have done so far?

I've hit the wall. I'm going to eat dinner and come back!

The cards look hot. The poster doesn't really come together though.

I would actually suggest making the ace the poster and having the info around the border where you have the intitals at the moment. Just a thought to make it stand out more

Wee Jimmy said:
I would actually suggest making the ace the poster and having the info around the border where you have the intitals at the moment. Just a thought to make it stand out more

I thought about this, but the dragon image (which is absolutely central to the whole thing) is to low a res to make much, if any bigger.

And the cigar sticking out the side is the logo of the other band Madball, who are pretty big, so its kinda important to.

Am I missing the "cigar" cant see it anywhere.

My thought befre reading any posts was to make the Ace the poster too - to incorporate other logos you could put them in a corner of it as one of the symbols?

Then but the next along each edge?

philjohns said:
Am I missing the "cigar" cant see it anywhere.

My thought befre reading any posts was to make the Ace the poster too - to incorporate other logos you could put them in a corner of it as one of the symbols?

Then but the next along each edge?

The cigar is on the 'C' card.

General opinion is make the whole thing bigger, vectorising here we come!

Completely re did the text in the end, sent it to the promoter, he is very happy. I'll post it once I have saved a smaller version!

Oh and don't worry Anagoge/Neil (which do you prefer) I left the Trajan in!

Back