• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poster for Football/Charity Event!

weggy

Hi ill admit to that im trying my arm a little here! and will admit I dont really have the money to pay for this job!

Im looking for a poster to be designed for an upcoming event I am organising for my football sunday league team, although some of the money will be given to the Rainbows Charity in a personal friends name who died of cancer nearly 3 years ago. We are a bunch of mates that hang around together but no one has the skills to produce a poster :(

As a 3rd year anniversary we are going to be doing a fund raiser in way of a full monty strip for a laugh. but we need a poster to help us market it and a way to sell tickets for the event.

I understand that people will find it insulting to their trade me asking but im not looking for anything that will take hours upon hours of work just a quick but professional looking job.

if anyone is interested and fancies helping me ill give you more details :) either message on her or to my email kweston1986(AT)hotmail.com thanks alot for reading!

Sending you an email, normally don't do owt for nowt but my New Years Resolution is to use my skills more for non for profit & do my bit for charity, so providing you don't need anything too complex I'll help :)

Greg

Very nice offer from Russell, would take him up on that sharpish!
Look forward to seeing the results if & when it's done, sure it will look excellent :)

glenwheeler

I'm also willing to take a look if needs be mate, I have a passion for football so itll be an interesting little bit of work for the portfolio.

mrp2049 said:
Now you've got my attention! What companies? Guess what folks? I'm a wrestling geek too!!
Various UK and a small handful of international companies. Domestic clients (past and present) include:

• One Pro Wrestling (Doncaster)
  • Real Quality Wrestling (Dagenham, Essex)
  • Premier British Wrestling (Glasgow, Scotland)
  • British Championship Wrestling (East Kilbride, Scotland)
  • IPW:UK (Kent)
  • Real Deal Promotions (Lincolnshire)
  • And numerous others.

I've also done two separate websites for a Texas, USA based wrestling organisation and wrestler, and a website for Ron Hutchison (the guy who trained Edge, Christian etc.) for his organisation based in Canada.

My wrestling/MMA portfolio is on-line under the banner of Your Fight Site at www.yourfightsite.com.