Poster Design

shiftaltz

Hi Guys,

I have created a poster to encourage students at my college to give feedback.

I was just wondering what feedback you could give me.

Cheers in advance

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 38
I like the idea, but the writing at the bottom needs to be a different colour as its hard to read, it also looks very gender specific (female) which might discourage the younger males to really give it time to look at it.

I do like the design though, maybe just move the letters around abit more so the eye is focused on the F to start with and then it makes it easier for the eye to follow. If you get me :)

I like the idea, but the writing at the bottom needs to be a different colour as its hard to read, it also looks very gender specific (female) which might discourage the younger males to really give it time to look at it.)

I agree with the comment above. It is hardly legible and also maybe the body text could be condensed down a little? You have to remember that a poster is there for people to glance at. If it doesn't hit home within the first 3 - 5 seconds when someone walks past then it probably never will.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. With regards to the body copy, this is much clearer on the origional design as well when it has been printed and has lost some of its clarity from uploading to the internet. However the information hasnt been finalised yet so the body copy will need to be reworked as well as changed for an internet version so I will definatley keep you comments in mind.

Thanks again

First 'e' a bit lower (to occupy the space currently below it), 'c' a bit higher and the 'a' and 'c' nudged to the right a bit - that's what I'd do. Nice concept, though...

Back