Possibly need a web developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3n

Got a project on at the moment however its currently not definate so dont get any hopes up. I also have someone in mind for it but if hes too busy it might open up.

This is web dev only (no design)
Site would NEED to be built well with attention to SEO and probably some form of user content control but nothing to heavy.

Sorry details are awful at the moment but it will be paid (detailed brief before hand) and will have a deposit upfront. Sorry for lack of detail this is just a "who would be interested thread"

Revision:

Now a much smaller job than I perhaps thought but with probable expansion. Now likely to need someone for html/css development from PSD. again must be w3c compliant and attention to SEO.

Harry has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

As I said, its turned into a simple project now. I cant see it being more than 1-2 days work for anyone involved.

Hi Brendan,

I'd be interested too, if you want another quote feel free to pm/email me the details!

Andy

Sent PM
-
Although - Please remember this is still at an early stage so please dont get any hopes up. Will keep those interested in the loop.

Hi Brendan,

We work with a few design agencies supporting them on the technical side of web drop me a PM or give me a call if we can be of assistance.

Regards

Nathan

Nathan Roberts | Blue Cube
0121 314 5482

definitely!

but then again i'd recommend harry too because he's too much of a nerd to be **** :p

tim said:
definitely!

but then again i'd recommend harry too because he's too much of a nerd to be **** :p

I don't know whether that's a compliment or an insult, Jesus-Timothy ;)

Greg or other admin can close this thread. SOmeone else is doing it for £150 and considering my quote for 2 domains (2 years each) and hosting for 2 years was £140 on its own.. I declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back