Portfolio Review

Looks good but some of the images give me an error: "The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later."

Am I seeing a little smily face at the very bottom-left of the page or am I imagining it?

Also getting the same errors.

Like the designs. The only "criticism" I would say is it all looks VERY Photoshop, may be better to show more of a range?

It's only the thumbnails that link to your homepage, 4 of the thumbs on the 3rd row down for example.

Also, the text beneath the thumbs trails off but then isn't visible anywhere when you view the image larger. A little background information is always good for helping people understand you work.

It would also be nice if I could scroll through the images when they're larger without having to close one and move onto the next one :icon_smile:

Errors for me too (Firefox)

There's some really nice images there, maybe too many. A lot of it is a bit repetitive, and a lot to scroll through. The illustrations are all very similar, using the same image but with different backgrounds.
Quality, not quantity.:icon_wink:

Thanks everyone for your comments :) glad to hear you like it!

Looks good but some of the images give me an error: "The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later."

Am I seeing a little smily face at the very bottom-left of the page or am I imagining it?

I've now sorted the missing content issue, and yes there is a tiny little smiley face at the bottom :)

the text beneath the thumbs trails off but then isn't visible anywhere when you view the image larger. A little background information is always good for helping people understand you work.

It would also be nice if I could scroll through the images when they're larger without having to close one and move onto the next one :icon_smile:

If you click on the title, it will take you through to indivdual pages with more information etc, you can also scroll through the work this way too. (I've started into looking at making this more obvious, or just removing the lightboxes all together)

Errors for me too (Firefox)

There's some really nice images there, maybe too many. A lot of it is a bit repetitive, and a lot to scroll through. The illustrations are all very similar, using the same image but with different backgrounds.
Quality, not quantity.:icon_wink:

Thanks, I've collated the "Little Elliot" illustrations into one section, rather than individual ones.

Thanks again all for your comments and suggestions :)

Back