Portfolio feedback

duncan

Hi new here but just looking for some feedback on my portfolio. I have recently finished university and am looking for employment so trying to give myself as much chance as possible with my portfolio. Cheers in advance. Portfolio can be found at http://www.agddesign.co.uk

• Copyright©2009 AGDdesign

should be

• Copyright © 2009 AGDdesign

You have a widow on the site.

"Welcome to AGDdesign, here you will find the work of web design student Alistair Duncan. Please browse the site and get in touch with any comments via the contact section."

on the About page

ccesbility.I have a passio

^ you need a space after the fullstop

Hope that helps,im sure other members will point out other things.

The overall design is a bit to powerful for me, to much going on...It maybe the floral pattern. possibly try fading this.

Being really pedantic - i'd have another look at your CV.

Little things like irregular caps (i.e. huddersfield Football etc) and the spacing between your contact details at the top.

I've always been straight with my CV - its often the first impression that counts.

Looking at some of the work in your portfolio, i just feel the overall feel of you portfolio page doesn't suit your style. When first looking i'm immediatly expecting a illustrator or grunge artist?

I really think your work, which show's promise should be displayed on a more 'web 2.0' focused website?

Just an opinion ;]

Back