Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portfolio Critique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by straightola, Nov 23, 2009.

1. straightola

straightola New Member

Hi guys, was hoping for some opinions on my work. Ive been freelancing in London for the guts of a year now, this is the best of that work

Main : straightola.com

2. Mercy Design

Mercy Design Member

Hi love-
    just had a look at your portfolio & it's really lovely work.
    I do think you'd benefit from attacking a completely different brief and see how you'd translate your work into a non music/youth brand. It may not be the area you want to work in but it'd stretch you creatively.

I love the cosmic stuff, but do feel like I've seen it around a lot lately.

Your motion stuff is ace & is a massive addition to your portfolio- it's ace to see designers diversifying - that probably makes you really attractive to employers!

Hope that helps.
    Gemma
    Mercy : Design Agency, Literature & Arts Collective : London / Liverpool : UK

3. straightola

straightola New Member

thanks for the comments gemma. I suppose the cosmic stuff is getting a little saturated, I am trying to put my own spin on it but with the clients im dealing with i need to be paying a lot of attention to current fashion

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009