Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portfolio Critique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Simone E, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Simone E

Simone E New Member

Hello,

I graduated with a Bachelor of Graphic Design last year, and for almost half a year I've been trying to get a job without success. I've only managed to get a couple of freelance jobs but its hard to even find work for that. I've applied been applying non stop I've managed to get about 5-10 interviews but I was unsuccessful... The last place I got an interview for said they had over 200 applicants and I was one of 3 they chose (still didn't get the job however) I'm a shy person without much experience so maybe thats why I dont get the job...

Anyway, I wanted to ask for a critique/general opinion of my portfolio. I'm proud of the things Ive done since I've improved a lot, but when I compared my work to other students I feel like my work is average and not impressive.

Also I would like a critique of my logo which is at the top of the website. My initials are S E. I like the design but I feel like it needs improvement, I'm just not sure how. (im planning to do a self branding project to add to my folio so I want to perfect my logo first)

Thank you~