Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

poor logo

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by CallumCopley, Apr 2, 2009.

1. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Why has this site got a poor logo if its for graphic designers?

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Callum

Great introduction, first you spam the forum with your posts which I have now removed, now you're slagging off the logo, tut tut!

3. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

im not slaggin it off. Im critique (ing) it. Some of my posts where in the correct forum also. I didnt exactly go crazy. Also, the question was a serious one.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Don't remember asking for a critique, however, we do have a new logo and we are just waiting for Kev to show us some forum skin options. When we have made a decision it will go live.

5. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Goody gum drops. Cheers.

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

So where's the critique? Where's the constructive criticism, the improvements?

If you feel better about yourself by slagging others off, then by all means continue. It'll make your life all the better for it.

7. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

bit slow with the reply there. I was asking the reasoning behind the logo, not giving it a full break down. Also, calm down. If you think the logo is any good feel free to tell me why but i was hoping this conversation ws over.

8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Slow on the reply? I take it you've not had experience of a forum before Callum.

Feel free to redesign the logo if you want mate, I'm sure Damon would take any offers if you're as amazing as you are cocky.

The point wasn't whether the logo was any good, but asking why we have it if we're a graphic design forum is hardly critiquing it, or saying anything constructive.

9. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

i ended this convosation clearly before you joined in..........
    I started this thread. I dont want to construct on the logo. that wasnt the point of the forum. I would design logo for this site - for free - but as hog said, they have a new one.

10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Did you? Where?

11. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

There, no respose was clearly needed. I dont want to come across as a D*ck.

12. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Alright, I didn't quite take that as 'conversation over'.

Welcome to the forum.

13. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Ok, cheers.

14. KevJaques

KevJaques Member

Welcome to the forum Callum :)

This forum is run in the guys' spare time, I'm sure all of us would love to do it full time and still get paid heheh.

I'm in the process of putting together a mood board so we can go through a forum redesign as Damon said. I reckon we should have a new design going with a new logo within a month, remember there is work done behind the scenes so although it may look as nothing is being done on the face that's not how it works as you well know.

In the meantime if you have any ideas on how/what you would like to see in the forum redesign then contribute to the ideas thread which we will start.

15. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

Okay, thanks. I am sorry about earlier, i guess i was in a bad mood lol. I regret being so agressive. I will surley contubute to this website in a more constructive manor in the future. thanks

16. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

No worries Callum, glad to have you on board.

17. dot design

dot design Member

18. andyd8

andyd8 Member

Callum you got a site so we can see your work?

19. CallumCopley

CallumCopley New Member

20. Eagle

Eagle Member

Why do you take photos of strange men?