Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Renniks, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Any poker players :)

Online ? Live ? casual ? Addict ?

Currently playing about on fulltilt myself at 6 - 11$ SnG's and play with flat mates + friends every tuesday, though its getting boring as 3 of us regularly get to the bubble over everyone else. Also play a few tournies when I can depending on buy-in etc. :D
  2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I've played a couple of games, both online and with some friends in real life.
  3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I like a game now and again, I have a lot of friends who played over in vegas...
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Don't know how to play :(
    I think the optimist in me seems to think I'd be quite good?!
  5. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

havent got a clue how to play. im rubbish at card games. the only one i know is snap. lol
  6. played a few tournaments and stuff.. played in New Zealand at the Auckland Poker Championships.. came 12th or something like that, was about 4 years ago now :p
  7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

All you need is quick maths skills, a good logical mind and the ability to make educated reads of people (both online & offline) .... obviously this mixed with the actual poker knowledge is useful. :)
  8. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

we should have a DF! poker tournament.......what do you say renniks....................sorry i stole your avatar:p
  9. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

am not a gambler but a winner, so i prefer entering tournaments.
  10. this could be something to have at the DF meetup :lol:
  11. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

50 pound buy-in......................who is in?
  12. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I'd play that, haha, Just know that Berry's going to be a huge shark and wipe the floor with us ;)
  13. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

i love poker :D haha i always wipe the floor with my housemates when i play :D
  14. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

the only bit I can do is 'the face' :<
  15. Becky

Becky Member

Tom is Lady Gaga? :x
  16. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:lol: the only thing I have in common with her is a c*ck :D
  17. this thread turned a bit odd :lol: