Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pocket portfolio app - iPhone

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Feb 25, 2011.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Hey guys!

Not posted for a while but just came across this and thought it was pretty useful!

Pocket Portfolio App:

"It’s perfect for the photographer, graphic designer, or other visual artist who needs to keep their work with them in preparation for that chance meeting. No more swiping through tons of random images in the photos app just to show the ones that you want. Now you can keep them all in one place, organized any way you like"

Pocket Portfolio Blog

I've just downloaded it and it's pretty awesome! The wifi transfer of images is great too as I don't have to connect up my iPhone to the laptop! :D
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Sounds cool but I just made a folder in Photos and it works fine for showing images.
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking! The 'there's an app for that' mentality has spawned some crazy things that seem rather daft as the phone can do it already if you just think about it!

Although, this might do more, I don't have an iphone, so it does effect me.
  4. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Yeah but you have to connect your phone to the laptop to make a folder :p and then it's stuck in that folder - if you have a portfolio called photography on this app you can add in photos from your camera roll without connecting it to a computer and then delete them from the camera roll and they'll still be in the portfolio :p It's just easier for me cause I hate cables lol!