Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pleased to be at Design Forum

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Atelier Maison, May 18, 2009.

1. Atelier Maison

Atelier Maison Junior Member

Hi, I've just joined the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. I am a graduate alumni of Ravensborne College (many years back!). Although I trained as a graphic designer, I really became interested in textile design too.

After recovering from Cancer, I started my own company - Atelier Maison which designs and ethically produces our own range of home textiles. It's been a fast and furious ride, but hugely enjoyable! I'm learning all along the way. We're just putting the finishing touches to the website, so I hope you might take a peek and let me know what you think and any feedback you may have. :D

Thanks for letting me waffle a bit - hope to hear from you soon.

Love to all - Liz x
  2. Welcome to the forum Liz :)
  3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

4. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to the good ship DF
  5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Liz, glad to hear you came through cancer.

Catch you around :)
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Liz,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to hear your story and that things are going well with the new business, best of luck with it all :)
    Took a quick look at your site/holding page, and couldn't resist pointing out the irony with this (sorry, hope you don't mind!)...

Hope you find DF useful, even if it is just for a few web designers/developers to persuade you away from using Mr Site!! :D