• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pleased to be at Design Forum

Hi, I've just joined the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. I am a graduate alumni of Ravensborne College (many years back!). Although I trained as a graphic designer, I really became interested in textile design too.

After recovering from Cancer, I started my own company - Atelier Maison which designs and ethically produces our own range of home textiles. It's been a fast and furious ride, but hugely enjoyable! I'm learning all along the way. We're just putting the finishing touches to the website, so I hope you might take a peek and let me know what you think and any feedback you may have. :D

http://www.ateliermaison.com

Thanks for letting me waffle a bit - hope to hear from you soon.

Love to all - Liz x

Greg

Hi Liz,

Welcome to Design Forums, good to hear your story and that things are going well with the new business, best of luck with it all :)
Took a quick look at your site/holding page, and couldn't resist pointing out the irony with this (sorry, hope you don't mind!)...

We collaborate with skilled artisans and ateliers/craftspeople to produce beautiful handmade products which are unique, exclusive and made with a level of crafstmanship and attention to detail rarely seen today
Hope you find DF useful, even if it is just for a few web designers/developers to persuade you away from using Mr Site!! :D

Thanks,
Greg