Please Review Client's Website

DesignMyBox

Hey all,
I'd like to thank you all for reviewing my site & all the comments I received. Also for the much heated discussion on web coding haha. :p
Now I request you to kindly review my client's site.

Avon Cycles is one of the largest manufacturer of bicycles in India. We have been asked to re-design the company website. But before we actually start the process, I request you fellow forum members to visit the site and tell me what you feel is wrong with the website.

Please give your critiques on the Design aspect as well as the Coding of the website. Your criticism will be highly appreciated as it will help us re-design the site in best possible manner.

Thanks,
DMB

Well, I agree the site is in need of an update. The most noticeable thing is the justification of the page should be centered or full screen. I do feel there's a bit to much going on with the page, a bit my first animated gif site type of thing.

Everythings all over the place, when you first focus onto the site your eyes don't know where to go first because theres so much movement. Wheres the main focus going to?

Bit jumbled up with the typefaces aswell, they look a bit tacky to be honest.

It's also difficult to tell whether it's supposed to be a auto stretched site or of a fixed width,

Overall i feel it's generally out of date in terms of design.

Hope that helps, sorry if it's quite harsh.
-A

Sunburn said:
Just make it work :) ...
Haha! That's what we are going to do :D

haggist said:
Sorry if it's quite harsh.
-A
Not harsh at all. It's not my sight anyways :p I have to redesign it & I need to know all the problems in it, in detail.

Thanks for the reviews guys.

Back