Please Read Before Posting a Competition, VERY IMPORTANT T&C's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Graphic Design related competitions aren't really my thing and I know a lot of successful graphic designers are also not interested in them, mainly due to the fact that they are already busy and adding to their workload with a 99% chance of no reward isn't appealing.

However...

I have decided to create this forum as there are designers new to graphic design and members of the general public with fantastic design skills that may be interested in these competitions, if you're not too busy then why not. As they say you've got to be in it to win it :icon_smile:

One point I will mention which I shouldn't have to really, but some people are obviously a little stupid. If you are going to post a competition on here at least have the decency to offer a good prize! Ideally money or a sought after item. The chance for the designer to have their name on something that is going to be seen by other people, the chance of future work, or the right to add that work to their portfolio are NOT good prizes. If any competitions are posted where the prize is not satisfactory then the post will be deleted.

NOTE: If anybody actually wins anything then let us know.

All competitions will be vetted by the community moderators prior to being posted on the forums. If your competition doesn't make it to the forum please don't be down heartened, you can get it to the forum by offering a more substantial reward or prize. Some competitions are great and will be allowed onto the forums no problem, other competitions that are deemed exploitative will be removed without warning.

If your competition is removed please do not attempt to post it again. Excessive attempts to get your competition to the forums, where there is no real reward/prize, will result in a ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back