Please need your suggestions

Hdsded

I have make a template or page for a clinet. I have spent 2 to 3 days to make it more attractive and used all my creativity to make this wonderful template. Can you all please take a look on the following image and let me know how it is looking.
Your suggestions would be highly oblized.
printing-media-project-floatie.jpg

I don't know what I'm looking at, exactly. Are these all meant to be different pages of the website, or different variations of the same page.
There is no copy. You need copy on web pages otherwise it's not going to score very highly in SEO. Apart from the bottom one, I don't understand how it's meant to function as a website because there's no use of links and nothing to encourage the user where to click, where to find out more information, where to find their products etc. It looks more like a very vague brochure to me than a web page design.
No navigation bar? Oh, I'm not sure if you designed it, but I don't think that the logo looks very good either.
On a slightly more positive note, from a purely design perspective, you have used colour very well, it all seems to fit together quite nicely.

Sean Lee-Amies said:
I don't know what I'm looking at, exactly. Are these all meant to be different pages of the website, or different variations of the same page.
There is no copy. You need copy on web pages otherwise it's not going to score very highly in SEO. Apart from the bottom one, I don't understand how it's meant to function as a website because there's no use of links and nothing to encourage the user where to click, where to find out more information, where to find their products etc. It looks more like a very vague brochure to me than a web page design.
No navigation bar? Oh, I'm not sure if you designed it, but I don't think that the logo looks very good either.
On a slightly more positive note, from a purely design perspective, you have used colour very well, it all seems to fit together quite nicely.
Their are 3 images and each image is for different page. I took the snapshot from the website to show you all pages design. The website is having at least 5 to 6 links that redirect to the inner page of the website.
Can you please tell me what type of logo should I design for the website.
Thanks

Back