Please help

Rovshan

Hi

I'm interested in graphic design. Recently I saw a design that attracted my attention. I've attached two images here. As seen speech bubble is surrounded with different objects and objects made perfect bulb shape. So does anybody know how to make these kind of designs? Please help.

Thank you beforehand!

Regards

Attachments

• bubble.jpg
    bubble.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 2
  • bulb.jpg
    bulb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to DF Rovshan,

I did something similar a while back and unless someone knows better I'm afraid it's a case of making the shape you want and manually dropping all the images on to fit.

WarAndPeace.jpg

if it was all the same you could use pattern to do it but it's all random so like Scotty said, all by hand

Was thinking to create all the silhouettes would take ages. It looks really good though, they all fit so well. :)

Thanks. :D

I grabbed the images from http://all-silhouettes.com/

I had to do a map with hundreds of key words dropped in on it recently.
That was a bit more of a challenge as I had to use all the words and not use too many duplicates.

Anyone familiar with Astute graphics? They've recently released a new version of their Colliderscribe plugin that has a function called "space fill". Looks like it'd help make this kind of effect a lot quicker. Basically you select a group of objects and a shape to mask them to, hit the button and it does the rest. You can change the spacing, number of repeats, etc. not sure how well it'd cope with a large number of items though.

Hmm, was going to post the link in the previous post but don't seem to be able to do it. Is that just a non-desktop thing with the forum?

Back