Please help me with website flop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dont hit me with your BS.. My music talent is like a 500 x's more powerful then the best graphics nerd on this website.

I do admit tho i am not very good at graphics I am humble man.

Where's the dang smiley for crying with laughter...

tho i think its out rageous people trying to make money off skills given to them by god that they dont own themselfs

You mean like musicians?

The truth is that hip hop is a very image/style orientated genre of music. There's no getting away from that and anyone who like that music will want the 'bling' to go with it. It's like food, they say we 'eat with our eyes' so a plate of food can taste fantastic but if it looks like something the dog left behind then it just won't get eaten. So a decent GUI (graphical user interface) is as important as the functionality I'm afraid.

My music talent is like a 500 x's more powerful then the best graphics nerd on this website.

Whatever. I play the triangle at grade 2.

:focus:

You're website is awful. It may be built well, but if it looks shit, nobody will hang around to look at it. You've posted this in the 'Critique' section, which asks for professional designers to give their opinions on your website. We have. So how about you take the criticism with a bit of grace and try and fix it? Oh wait .. you're too busy playing Final 'Phantasy' 8.

... Dont forget i am an amazing musican as well. Listen to my recorded beats on that website. Tho i have had songs played on radio as well ... My music talent is like a 500 x's more powerful then the best graphics nerd on this website.

Working on the generous assumption that the emperor must at least have one of his socks on, I accepted the invitation to listen to your stuff (that'll explain the upsurge in traffic to your site) and I have to say that I reckon you probably have a big future in composing ringtones from about ten years ago. People love having their ears dry-humped with a bit of generic, artless music-by-numbers these days, right? Go you.

Working on the generous assumption that the emperor must at least have one of his socks on, I accepted the invitation to listen to your stuff (that'll explain the upsurge in traffic to your site) and I have to say that I reckon you probably have a big future in composing ringtones from about ten years ago. People love having their ears dry-humped with a bit of generic, artless music-by-numbers these days, right? Go you.

Hey dave... since i am making a beat website it would be silly of me to have acoutic music posted up..

Thanks for your non qualified opinon. I wont bear it in mind.. as i already get music on the big stations in LA and NY.

I admit i am a musical prostistute some what.. I do make the music that is popular.

Sometimes i make songs i like tho.. Like this one..

The sky captain by turbobeats on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I made that all myself..

Now are you really going to say, that doesnt require at least 500x more talent then everyone on these boards stuck together to do?

I thought not...

Thanks..

Hey dave... since i am making a beat website it would be silly of me to have acoutic music posted up..

Thanks for your non qualified opinon. I wont bear it in mind.. as i already get music on the big stations in LA and NY.

I admit i am a musical prostistute some what.. I do make the music that is popular.

Sometimes i make songs i like tho.. Like this one..

The sky captain by turbobeats on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I made that all myself..

Now are you really going to say, that doesnt require at least 500x more talent then everyone on these boards stuck together to do?

I thought not...

Thanks..

You know.. dave l doesnt deseve to listen to my music any way.. I took the song down...

It is riddculaous to say i make music by numbers.. whats he doing art by numbers?

Anyway my days of gettng radio play may well be coming to an end.. i am old now.. so i need to brach out and do other things...

I liked corosves comments .. they were helpful.. about eating with your eyes.. the rest of you just seemed like you copied what he said and said it differently..

Ok i used and HTML template off the net to make this website.

I want to have a go at doing the design myself .. 1st.. as i have been looking on here.. and the many of the people here are children with agressive egos.. and most of the webstie i have looked at.. look like the html templates i see on the net.

The designs dont have any personality to them.

Right another thing i will say.. is that most of you are crap critiques..

I would have said..

1. the page has to much white space.

2. Its the wrong design for the target audience.

3. The banner looks bad.

4. The fonts are wrong.

What i needed.. was some suggestions and ideas.. I quickly leaned that an english forum would be wrong place to go.. English people are famous for being weirdos.. and negatve ego people..

Some english people are nice. but on this board most of the people typify the typical english person..

No help they just want to stand and say how clever they are and laught at you..

Look .. I know you know more about graphic design then me.... thats why i am asking for help. not for mediocre talentless idots to try to feed an ego boost by laughting at me..

Ok so I made suggestions to myself.

1. I think i need a design that takes up the whole page.

2. I think i need to find some good you tube tutorials for some decent graphics.. unlike this forum has to offer.

3. I need to use dark colors.

4. I need to a forum style design. with lots of controls. Even if they are pointless.. I think youg men get intrested with lots of options and stuff. a good design is to boring for them. they need lots of complexity that goes no where..

Ok then .. well I would like to say thank you to the people here.. but you didnt really help me.. I suppose you did help me help myself. maybe .. but i dont think you need any credit for that really..

Oh dear me. Can someone just lock this thread?

Yeah: go on, then - I don't really have the time for it anyway, what with tending the rose garden, having to get my teeth straightened, sewing the buttons on my Beefeater costume, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back