Please help me someone!!!

I SPY PRODUCTIONS

Hi everyone, Im desperately trying to solve an issue with my div overlays! If someone can help me out asap it will be much appreciated. The problem is my overlay image appears blurry on the main overlays but its weird because the background image and links all show up nice and clear like they should... Please have a look at my myspace profile to see what i mean.

i spy productions on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

Thank you very much

Pete

I SPY PRODUCTIONS

Hi and welcome to DF,

This could be moved as it is in the wrong section however Ill give you a helping hand.

First of all, coding an image http://i45.tinypic.com/1zxtpxi.jpg that size is a bit hardcore! Takes for ever to load. The image needs to be cut up and coded or you will have a lof of issues in the future. It seems that just out of luck those other image's have turned out quite ok, they actually still dont look great it all seems a little blurry to me. The graphic you have created has just been stretched and thats why your getting the blur. If you looking for this post in the future one of the guys might of shipped it out and put into the design or web development section of the forums. If you have any questions drop another post mate.

ok Glen I appreciate that very much thank you, so you think by chopping up the image into say 3-4 sections that should stop the blur?

Your image is blury because it is only 426px wide - meaning its been blown up - so effectively its at nearly 200% its original size.

From what I can tell it needs to be about 800px wide. Do you have the original photoshop file?

You may be able to get a smaller file size by saving as a png (but lose the pic of you first) - reason being you can down the number of colours in your png file and maybe be able to get the size down - then save the image of you seperatley as a jpeg and overlay it.

Hi the image is 800px thats the size i created it and the size i coded too so it cant be that but thank you for the advice and i will try saving as png without pic... Thanks again:)

Back