• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please help me decide which colour...

Levi

Staff member
Pewter Metallic or Dark Olive are my suggested colours :)

Could do Silver but that might be a bit too spaceman/woman to get away with lol

glenwheeler

I used to own a pair of frog wellies...I now used My lewis Hamilton racing boots..I would suggest those..

However on a serious note..the red ones are awesome! Id even ware them ones :O!

Greg

Black I think, although which ever colour you get, put them in your tent at night, my g/f had hers stolen at Reading, they had a black & white cow print, she was :(

allyally2k

Greg said:
Black I think, although which ever colour you get, put them in your tent at night, my g/f had hers stolen at Reading, they had a black & white cow print, she was :(
Stolen wellies... no way! Don't think i'll take 'em off it'll be so muddy!

Yeah Ralph course it matters, Glasto is all about the fashion, not the music!! ;)

C

chrismitchell

My thoughts on Wellies are only for when i'm on my allotment, and that is that they are functional.. mine are just plain green :)

mrp2049

Tom Sound said:
:D the foxes don't see you coming if you wear green, although if those two foxes in the photo at the top of this thread are anything to go by I'd want to be spotted :up:
fusicia it is!

Oh well I went for brown which was my intial thought and they are actually called 'Chocolate' - I saw that as a sign!

They arrived yesterday and are just lurrvely. I wanted to get bright ones but this way they'll go with everything... black, khaki, navy and I can wear bright accessories! :)

But thanks for all your answers I do like the fuschia ones and red oh well better save up for some more!