Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me decide which colour...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by allyally2k, Jun 2, 2010.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

of Hunter wellies to buy for Glasto!

I'm thinking Black, Brown or navy but the coloured ones also look really cool! :confused:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Pewter Metallic or Dark Olive are my suggested colours :)

Could do Silver but that might be a bit too spaceman/woman to get away with lol
  3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I used to own a pair of frog wellies...I now used My lewis Hamilton racing boots..I would suggest those..

However on a serious note..the red ones are awesome! Id even ware them ones :O!
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Black I think, although which ever colour you get, put them in your tent at night, my g/f had hers stolen at Reading, they had a black & white cow print, she was :(
  5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Fuschia or iris!
  6. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

They're wellies... does it really matter?
  7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Stolen wellies... no way! Don't think i'll take 'em off it'll be so muddy!

Yeah Ralph course it matters, Glasto is all about the fashion, not the music!! ;)
  8. My thoughts on Wellies are only for when i'm on my allotment, and that is that they are functional.. mine are just plain green :)
  9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Any colour, just make sure they aren't clean when you go, it'll look odd
  10. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I always go for green to go with my Barbour don't you know :up:
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

obviously darling!
  12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:D the foxes don't see you coming if you wear green, although if those two foxes in the photo at the top of this thread are anything to go by I'd want to be spotted :up:
  13. I had to take photos of some festival wellies once for a Farming Magazine, they were WedgeWelly - Wellies for festivals and came in loads of different colours and patterns. The giraffe pattern looked pretty cool.
  14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

fusicia it is!
  15. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Definitely red! They go really well with the green army jacket in the picture. :)
  16. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Black - it never goes out of fashion!
  17. keith115

keith115 Member

shocked no ones said pink
  18. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I said Fuschia.

Real men wear fuschia!

Attached Files:

19. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Those girlies would look good in JUST the wellies....blimey.

Red for me.
  20. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Oh well I went for brown which was my intial thought and they are actually called 'Chocolate' - I saw that as a sign!

They arrived yesterday and are just lurrvely. I wanted to get bright ones but this way they'll go with everything... black, khaki, navy and I can wear bright accessories! :)

But thanks for all your answers I do like the fuschia ones and red oh well better save up for some more!