Please can i have some feedback.

Lukeyboi

I am designing and Electronic Service Access Device for the Barclays Premier League and would like to get some feedback on what the market for the product is and what specific features that the target (who?) want. The sort of things I would like to ask you are:

How old are you?
Gender?
How often would you use the product?
What features should the product have?
Properties of the device? Robust/Weatherproof/etc.?
Methods of Connectivity?
What info you want it to display?( latest scores/fixtures/transfers etc.)
Types of power source? Battery-rechargable?/Mains/Dock?etc.?
How you want to control the device? Buttons/Touch/Trackpad/etc.?
Sustainability issues? Recyclable/Reusable/Reprogrammable for other events/etc.?
Is this a good idea and do you think it would be used on a relativley large scale?

If you need any feedback just ask and i can return the favour.
Thanks
LJ

Think they're all from the same course/class and all trying to get feedback on project ideas at the same time..

I just wish they'd actually give the original brief as well as what they intend to do. An idea is just an idea without knowing what it's for

Male
Don't know what the product is.

I can give more help if i know what the product is.

no doubt they all posted messages when they got the brief and are now sitting off playing fifa11. They will probably check the forums the night before the deadline in the hope that there will be billions of answers sitting just waiting to be copied and pasted into their final work, job done!

davewill said:
no doubt they all posted messages when they got the brief and are now sitting off playing fifa11. They will probably check the forums the night before the deadline in the hope that there will be billions of answers sitting just waiting to be copied and pasted into their final work, job done!
most likely, whatever happened to the old fashioned way of actually asking real people :rolleyes:

as good as the internet is, it has made us all lazy dont u think? people think that anything worth knowingwill be on the net, if its not on wikipedia/google/yahoo answers/flickr/facebook/twitter it doesnt exist!

How else do you expect us to get feed back it's a controlled assessment we arnt allowed to bring things in from out of class and I'm actualy trying to get feedback not sitting on my ass

This is a request for feedback? On what? Looks more like initial theoretical market research to me. Which is fine.

How old are you? Nine hundred and six
Gender? Robot
How often would you use the product? Rarely
What features should the product have? Lots
Properties of the device? I want it in blue
Methods of Connectivity? Um... Infra red FTW!
What info you want it to display? Bus times
Types of power source? Wind-up
How you want to control the device? With my mind
Sustainability issues? Only if I'm really really drunk, cos then I fall asleep.
Is this a good idea and do you think it would be used on a relativley large scale? Yeah go on then.

Back