Plastic Membership Card Printing - Preferably London or South East England

THEIBC

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. We require a printer to produce full colour plastic membership cards for our discount website. They need to be 86mm x 54mm and 0.40mm thick, with rounded corners. We require a unique membership number, name and expiry date printed on the card. We will provide the design. The only problem we have been facing is with the minimum orders that some companies impose.

We want to be selling the discount cards and sending them out within 2/3 days of receiving the order. So an order can be from just a single card up to any number of cards. If anyone can help us with this we would appreciate a staggered quote depending on how many cards would be ordered at any one time.

If you would like us to purchase a batch of 250 cards with blanks where the name, member number and expiry date would go then charge us further to fill in each one then this is fine as well.

Any queries please email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Sam

Hi Sam

In my experience if you want quality plastic cards they come at a price, I remember having some quotes and samples sent through a while back and the cards received with the cheapest prices were the worst, really poor print in some instances.

For quality I would recommend www.theplasticcardshop.com

Back