Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of your Pets

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Steve, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Member

Bit of a random thread but anyone got any pets?

This is Jona our Syrian hamster. I bought him for my fiancé. He likes playing in my Homer Simpson slippers :icon_biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

lol, when I saw the image I read "This is my fiancé" :icon_biggrin:
  3. Helen

Helen Member

Jango (click me)
  4. Steve

Steve Member

Haha now that would be messed up. Gotta tell the fiancé that one :icon_lol:
  5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

You're not the only one :icon_biggrin:
  6. Steve

Steve Member

The cheek of it :icon_tongue_smilie:

Nice cat Helen - my fiancé wants a cat but put her off for now what with the hamster and living in a flat on second floor :icon_smile:
  7. Timmo

Timmo Member

I thought it as well and my girlfriend saw it over my shoulder and was really confused too haha.
  8. Helen

Helen Member

Hey who are we to judge if a fella wants to marry a hamster?

(I could of course have inserted a smutty joke about nuts, but I shall refrain)
  9. Steve

Steve Member

Right original post changed :icon_tongue_smilie: before thread gets me a bad name and makes people think I have a hamster fetish :icon_tongue_smilie: :icon_lol:
  10. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Exactly, 21st century 'n' that.
  11. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

We don't do pets in our house (yet). Although I imagine when my little boy is older that we will have many! :icon_biggrin:
  12. Pete

Pete Member

This is Charlie the Puma.

I got him from the RSPCA about 3 and a half years ago, he's completely tapped. Because I'm not a fan of staying in the same place for too long he systematically manages to remove all wildlife and other cats from any new area we move to.