Physical Logo

H1gg1ns67

I want to create a physical logo I can use for my clothing products made of a plastic or metal for example C.P company's "Lens" logo or Stone Island badge logo. What do I need to be looking for?

Do you already have a logo?

If not, you need to design one or as Hank says hire a Designer to make one for you.

The Stone Island badge is just an embroidered patch and you can get these made quite easily and fairly cheaply and in relatively low numbers.

The CP lens is a different matter as it's more of a 3D plastic badge and it's probably made from moulded plastic but not sure.
Something like this would be expensive to develop and only economical to produce in very large numbers.
One of the reasons they may use it is to make it difficult and expensive to counterfeit, a bit like they do with perfume packaging.

The CP lens is a different matter as it's more of a 3D plastic badge and it's probably made from moulded plastic but not sure.
Something like this would be expensive to develop and only economical to produce in very large numbers.
One of the reasons they may use it is to make it difficult and expensive to counterfeit, a bit like they do with perfume packaging.
Looks like a single, maybe 2 shot injection moulding (can't quite decide if it's all one finish or not), with thermal transfer text on it. It's actually relatively cheap to produce if made in sufficient quantities, it's little more than a clothes button with a stamped image. It's really not hard to counterfeit either, it's more likely to 'make it look more expensive' when it's likely added about 5p to the cost.

Back