Php mail forms

Can't help you out without seeing the actual php.

Your HTML form could be a little more semantic though.
HTML:
<form action="contact.php" method="post"> 
  <div><label for="cf_name">Your name</label> 
  <input type="text" name="cf_name" if="cf_name" /></div>

<div><label for="cf_email">Your e-mail<label>
  <input type="text" name="cf_email" id="cf_email" /></div>

<div><label for="cf_phone">Your phone number</label>
  <input type="text" name="cf_phone" id="cf_phone" /></div>

<div><label for="cf_message">Message</label> 
  <textarea name="cf_message" id="cf_message" cols="50" rows="20"></textarea></div>

<div><input type="submit" value="Send"></div>
</form>

Along with some css to fix all the removed <br /> tags.
Code:
form div, label {   display:block; }

Edit: Arguably you could replace those divs by paragraphs, or breaklines like you had, for disabled css. You should add those labels (and id's) though.

Code:
<?php$field_name = $_POST['cf_name'];$field_email = $_POST['cf_email'];$field_message = $_POST['cf_message'];$field_phone = $_POST['cf_phone'];$mail_to = '[email protected]';$subject = 'Message from a site visitor '.$field_name;$body_message = 'From: '.$field_name."\n";$body_message .= 'E-mail: '.$field_email."\n";$body_message . 'Phone: '.$field_phone."\n";$body_message .= 'Message: '.$field_message;$headers = 'From: '.$cf_email."\r\n";$headers .= 'Reply-To: '.$cf_email."\r\n";$mail_status = mail($mail_to, $subject, $phone, $body_message, $headers);if ($mail_status) { ?>	<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">		alert('Thank you for the message. We will contact you shortly.');		window.location = 'contacteng.html';	</script><?php}else { ?>	<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">		alert('Message failed. Please, send an email to [email protected]');		window.location = 'contacteng.html';	</script><?php}?>

Kevin said:
Do you get an error? Because if you don't, you're just not getting the email because of this:

I am a tool!

See a fresh pair of eyes makes all the difference!

Also in your mail function I'm not sure if that $phone is legit, but I may be wrong. It's not necessary though, right? It's shown in the $body_message anyway.

$mail_status = mail($mail_to, $subject, $phone, $body_message, $headers);

I had a 12 hour delay the other day 4 seperate times. But glad you got it sorted, didn't think the variable $phone in the mail function was err...exactly correct. :)

Back