Photoshop Template Help

csham

Where can I download these PS original files?

Attachments

• IMG-20190324-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20190324-WA0006.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 4
I have absolutely no idea, they just look like vanity publisher book covers. Are they templates or something? Why would they be available as source files?

I got this jpg file only but im 100% sure these are pre-made Photoshop covers for books which are downloaded from web or FB.
There is a logo called People's Publishing Inc.
A person known to me sent this. Now Im trying to get the source file. Please help

Thanks for your reply. is there any way to find-out the original Photoshop file.

I looked around and cannot find anything.

As I don't think this is a real book, and not related to the publishing company, I can only say this might only be a mockup by someone.

And Photoshop is not the right tool for this - I strongly suggest Indesign or Illustrator - but mostly InDesign.

They are obvious made up mock-ups or templates, but how would we know where they are from?
And why would you want to use them anyway, the design and photoshopping is pretty poor imo.

I don't want to use them. I know these are pre-made mockups or templates. But I'm pretty sure these are Photoshop templates.
The problem is, the person who showed these pics said that these are designed by him but he doesn't have much knowledge of designing software and he normally downloads templates from web or FB. Thats why I'm trying to find-out the source file.

I very much doubt those were produced by Adobe, if that's what you mean, they're not good enough. They may have been from Adobe Stock and so could have been done by anyone,
or from another stock site. A quick search doesn't find them anywhere, so they most likely aren't available any more.

It's not clear want you want or how we can help any more than we have. Surely you need to get more info from this 'person'?

Front cover image is from stock photos

The woman on the back cover is not Emma Olivia - but Maria Widdal https://www.sooperarticles.com/authors/594529/marla-widal.html

The fact is - there are so many templates out there. Who knows, perhaps they were able to download an archive folder of Peoples Publishing Inc book covers and are using them - whatever they did - it's not available anymore.

There are literally 100's of sites offering 1000's of photoshop book cover templates - which boils my piss - but anyway.

Whatever it is you're trying to do - I can categorically say this person has created the book cover by sourcing different elements, which in turn is a mockup - an artistic piece, even though they may be sourcing images the incorrect way.

I'm not sure what you want to get out of this. The books don't exist and the design pieces are a work of pure design fiction.

Back