Photobucket

C

chrismitchell

Anyone ever tried to code a way of showing a photobucket album in a different site, like a gallery plugin for wordpress etc etc? There doesn't seem to be any plugins or anything like that.. I'm trying to work out a way of dynamically taking a photobucket album and filling a page with the images on my site.. seems so odd that I can't find anything or any way to do it.. :confused:

Photobucket always used to crash on me... Maybe it's more stable now but I haven't used it in almost two years.

But on first glance I see a share button in the top right corner when you click an album, and it gives you an embed code for some flash script.

Close but now i would need to work a way of channelling a RSS feed into an image gallery without it being a slideshow ... hmmm :)

cheers for that Ralph :) i'll have a looksee and find out whether it works :D

Unfortunately.. that RSS feeder didn't work Ralph :( sorry mate.. worth a try though :)

That was for dribbble, you would have to rewrite it for your photobucket, I linked it as an example of how to go about it.

You can use Photobucket Slideshows. There are different settings and you can jiggle the code about to resize it and remove some of their "Come to Photobucket!" kind of buttons.

EXAMPLE

I had this very same problem a while back. I got rid of my photobucket account was a little bit pants! Moved everything to flickr, however I have now filled that so it keeps asking me to go premium! Flickr plugin works a treat in WP3

hmmm might have to try flickr... I just don't want to have another bloody email address :lol:

i'll have to look into that Mark :) thanks for the link though :D

Back