Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pets... completely random.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Jan 17, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

it's 10.27 according to my mac, but I've been up for 3 hours. Why?

Well, at this time every day, Lucy the cat decides to open my door (!!!) and lick my pillow until I move to get her food!!

Anybody got any more annoying pets? Or sisters/brothers/wives/daughters/sons etc that are more annoying than that?!

P.S she's staring at me right now, I think she's planning revenge for me doing this...

[​IMG]

2. berry

berry Active Member

This is Tom, he's suppose to be a Jack Russell but as he's grown up he now just looks like a rat with long legs.
    He barks at anything especially shadows and refracted light. He loves toast in the morning, especially when it belongs to someone else.

He lives with Millie the cat, the most unfriendly, unnafectionate moggie in the world. She rules Tom

Attached Files:

• tom.jpg
      tom.jpg
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
  3. Ahh you see Cats are secretly taking over the world... LOL

I know my old cat was planning to kill people... he was an evil cat when he wanted to be... and with the fact that he was a fat cat, he could make your legs go dead very quickly if he slept on your lap... all part of his master plan i'm sure!!

4. tim

tim Senior Member

LOL at those posts!

5. berry

berry Active Member

Yeh, Cats are aren't stupid - When was the last time you saw a cat chase a stick?

6. you know that if cats had opposable thumbs that we would all be dead by now..

7. Michae

Michae Member

Lucky for us, cats have horrible written language ;P

I don't have any pets, but I do wish for a cat or two.

8. tim

tim Senior Member

Agreed! My nan's cat likes to sleep in one place, and if she moves him/her/the monster, it starts scratching her feet to pieces! She has to hold the cat by the scruff of the neck until it calms down!!

mental.

9. deluzione

deluzione Member

Our 3 cats..

Boss (on top, the big one)
    Pixel (middle)
    Mitre (bottom)

Attached Files:

10. tim

tim Senior Member

wow they're beautiful!!

11. Psygon

Psygon Junior Member

[​IMG]

My cats. Yoshimitsu on the left, Spoon on the right. Yoshi is a fatty... Spoon has a pink tummy due to pulling all her fur out! (she's allergic to dust....)

12. tim

tim Senior Member

allergic to dust?!?! but that's everywhere and anywhere?!!

but they are cool! i like the fat one... Yoshi is an awesome name!

13. Psygon

Psygon Junior Member

yeah... of all the things she could be allergic too she had to pick dust, not eactly an easy allergy to control in cats!!

14. lula

lula Senior Member

I was in the local post office once and the resident cat was asleep, right on the counter in front of the glass... so we all had to use a nearby table and pass our post around the corner.

15. lula

lula Senior Member

PS A pic of our cat Molly, sadly departed on the Monday before Christmas, aged 17. This is her "get lost" face.

Attached Files:

16. tim

tim Senior Member

ahhh how cute. :D