Personal project 2

HippySunshine

So here is another personal layout im playing around with (unfinished)

Its not for anything in particular and its not going to get used (yet/if someone wants to buy the layout).

Its a photography based website and the background image changes on each page.
The content will be in the center.
Portfolio, will be a nice javascript gallery.

Thoughts, opinions and ideas are appreciated.
And I do realise I have spelt COLUMN wrong :p
33uzgc3.jpg

nothing to say... photography web based you just need to select where the content should appear :D

maybe one container with background color with transparency or a image transparency to show some parts of the picture...

you´re in good way

Very constructive there Tim. :D
I think the problem you will have is with downloading such a big image, it may take too long to load to be effective as you want TBH.

I think for the home page you may not need a column then on the other pages go for a centred div with 40-50% transparency maybe as it is not a big site. :)

I personally prefer the white background, only because I find black backgrounds hard to read with white text :)

ok no playing on this post.

Neither - black is strong enough to compete and the white blends with the background. The choice of the baby is the wrong one as it's got a very high concentration of light colour in the middle of the darker surroundings. This naturally pulls the eye to it. Try a different background

Back