Personal logo up for critique

Afternoon all,

Please find attached a series of early draft logo designs for myself.

Wanted to go with the creative thinker ideas/man but to stay away from the old light bulb.

Logo to be visual on all branding and cv for potential employers.

All comment appreciated.

FORUM-POST.jpg

Love the concept. Like Dave L has said though, I think the thought bubble could do with a little more work? Have you tried drawing up loads of bubbles and then swapping them in and seeing what works and what doesn't?

I'm also not sure on the entire width of the C? I'd maybe extend it out a little?

I like it! As others have said the top and bottom left are working for me. I would play about with the spacing of the bubble some more.

Thanks all for the feedback, as mentioned above it is an initial draft design, don't really know why i posted the 2nd/middle design looks awful.

Both the first designs at this early stage seem to be the front runner where the thought bubble are more easily recognisable.

Tony, i'm on it thats the next stage get drawing thought bubbles like a man possessed!

I have made the changes mentioned above to the initial concept, and now all circles in the design are at a ration of 2:1 increasing.
I have also attached a couple of designs where the shape of the c has changed and would appreciate your opinions on what looks right? I am little concerned about the negative/void space that will be created around the design and how text will look next to the mark?

Cheers Guys.

FORUM-1.jpgFORUM-2.jpgFORUM-3.jpg

Back