Personal Identity/Business Card Critique

oh okay thanks, even though they received a bit of a grilling from everyone else!?
I'm not sure on either/or to be honest with you, and now I have to think of a new name because CreativeJuice already exists!

First of all, I put down the word creative on a paper, and as I was taught at work experience, worked for a good 45 minutes brainstorming words around creative I could think of, then ruled out the ones that wouldn't make sense before, or after, the word, because the idea of two words was a good one for me as I also like the style of having the second, shorter word, bolder in the logo. Green was just the colour that, after multiple colour tests, suited the design best in my opinion and therefore it stuck. :)

You do not need to send me a pm regarding this topic, if I was going to add anything further I would respond here....

how did you come to the decision that was the right typeface? that it need gradients? more detail please.

you need help, your creative process seems really flawed. your self-brand shouldnt be cooked up in 45 minutes.

I'm not really sure to be honest with you, I know this is the complete wrong thing to say, but I was just experimenting with different fills and radial/linear gradients and thought that a gradient effect looked better and gave a better feel than a solid colour. The typeface, I felt, was the right one because it flowed, and I think it's aesthetically pleasing to be honest

As i mentioned earlier, do not rush these things. You shouldn't be able to knock up new ideas in 45minutes and put them on the forum.

Put together a new idea/design, then leave it for a week, pick it back up and if you still like it then you can then leave it for another week and do the same again.

Back