Personal Branding Logo

Radavies95

Hello, I am currently teaching myself Graphic Design and I am building a portfolio for work experience and internships. I thought I would have a go at creating a personal logo. As I am new at this and have not yet got my own design feel, so I didn't know how to go about with my logo. So I thought I try to do a simple design with my name and an image of myself.
Would love any feedback?

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 53
Even though you mention that it's a simple design with your name and an image of yourself, it comes across very well. It would be fine for a personal website or freelancing website where you showcase your portfolio.

Have you created other designs for a personal branding logo as well? It would be interesting to see them.

Have you created other designs for a personal branding logo as well? It would be interesting to see them.

I have been sketching some ideas for a few months, and I have played with a few ideas, this is the first one that I felt worked well. I've had some comments saying it is too vertical for a logo so I'm working on it to make it less vertical.
I have been mainly working on book cover designs and learning the basics of graphic design. I have been working on small projects for posters and brochures also. This is the first logo I have attempted to do.

This is great for your first attempt at a logo!

You just have to think about where it will be seen, and keep that in mind when designing any logo. Ideally, you want it to fit nicely into a square or circle.

Also think about how it will look scaled down. Lots to consider but that's what makes logo design so fun and interesting!

I have been sketching some ideas for a few months, and I have played with a few ideas, this is the first one that I felt worked well. I've had some comments saying it is too vertical for a logo so I'm working on it to make it less vertical.
I have been mainly working on book cover designs and learning the basics of graphic design. I have been working on small projects for posters and brochures also. This is the first logo I have attempted to do.

You are very passionate about what you do and that's reflected in your work. It's a fantastic first attempt to do a logo. I'm sure that you have learned a lot from working on small projects and learning the basics of graphic design. Keep up the good work!

Back