Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal blogs/non-design related blogs

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Michae, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Michae

Michae Member

Anyone here do blogs that are non-graphic design?

Im doing Kohl (link in my signature), a blog about gothic fashion and stuff. I've also started a new personal blog on blogspot, but I think it's a bit too personal (and new) to post here yet, heh.

Anyone else?

2. currently wanting to set up a blog and webcomic :) but a bit busy with another project at the moment :)

3. Panix Media

Panix Media Junior Member

I do a Toy news blog called Toy Hype, which needs a load more time pumped into it. can someone please press pause for a few weeks!

4. That would be soooo nice to do right now!

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I don't write one myself (I don't write any blog actually... :sad: ) but here is one that I like a lot. It's not very famous/popular/known (can't find the right word) yet but it's quite funny: Men Aren’t That Deep

And here is one that is kind of design related but it's not your typical blog. Definitely check this out, great concept. Quite funny sometimes: Questionable Characters | Home

6. makemassair

makemassair Member

Yup. Well it's the home of my radio show MANTIS. Has all the podcasts of the broadcasts, a few special mixes and what not. :)

MANTIS the design is only rough as I'm concentrating on version2 of my makemassair_ | creative solutions + personal expression site

Musically it's what I call darkfloor electronica. Which is electro, breaks, techno, dubstep, glitch, IDM, progressive, dub techno, tech house, ambient and a few other bits here n there. :)