Perfect project for a student or semi pro.

kevinsays

Looking for a graphic designer in London whos able to use coredraw as well as photoshop and other software to come to our office and help out.
Would suit a student or semi pro with a bit of time on their hands.
Pay will be negotiable on a project by project basis.
Have alot of projects on and if you need real work experience and see your work go to print please feel free to get in touch.
Kevin.

ah look no mention of pay.... I assume there would be financial compensation for the interested parties...

Can I just clarify that this is advertisement for a longer term position, as opposed to a one off project? It's just that your post title and post content conflict a little. Full time/part time, approx hours per week?
Have you completely ruled out working with someone who isn't local? I could be wrong, be we have a lot of designers on here from elsewhere in the country! Good luck filling your position.

Wondering why delete the reply to Levi regarding "negotiated renumeration"?
Shouldn't the be in the employment section?
Oh.........it is!
Hang on a sec.......it moved.

kevinsays said:
Looking for a graphic designer in London whos able to use coredraw as well as photoshop and other software to come to our office and help out.
Would suit a student or semi pro with a bit of time on their hands.
Pay will be negotiable on a project by project basis.
Have alot of projects on and if you need real work experience and see your work go to print please feel free to get in touch.
Kevin.
It would be interesting, but I don't know for sure -- but most designers that use Photoshop usually use Illustrator too rather than Corel (but might be wrong ;) )

I always use Adobe products. Really don't expand outside of the Creative Suite at all. Don't see the need anymore!

Tony Hardy said:
I always use Adobe products. Really don't expand outside of the Creative Suite at all. Don't see the need anymore!
Exactly, Adobe's software range is so vast now, there is now rarely a need to use other names, like corel etc.

I used Corel a lot growing up. Their packages are really good to be honest! Used them a lot when I was sign making.

I started on Corel Paint Shop Pro when I was younger, before I learnt Adobe products. I hear their Corel Painter program is actually very, very good. Especially if used with a graphics tablet... if only there was an easy and inexpensive way to get both of them....!

Back