• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary

Kevin

Coming up in three weeks... What to buy?
Apparently the traditional gift is something with pearls, but I can't see my dad being very happy with that haha :D

And a trip is sort of not an option as they are leaving this weekend for Italy for two weeks. So it's a bit weird to send them away again :rolleyes: (and they like to plan their trips themselves anyway)

Levi

Staff member
Had my parent's 30th a while ago, did a thread on it here somewhere.

Ended up getting a clock that sits on a shelf/top of tv type thing that had pearl features

Lunera

30th Wedding Anniversary ? Wow ! Congratulation !

If you play guitar, or piano, maybe you can write a song. :rolleyes:

Or... if you consider that your presence in itself is an amazing gift, just come to the party. :D

Tom Sound

Lunera said:
30th Wedding Anniversary ? Wow ! Congratulation !

If you play guitar, or piano, maybe you can write a song. :rolleyes:

Or... if you consider that your presence in itself is an amazing gift, just come to the party. :D

That's such a sweet idea, I think if it was me and my gift was me turning up and I walked into the party and went taaadaaaah! They'd wonder what the hell their gift was :D

Get them a hotel room booked or something?

And yes Wow! not many marriages make it to 30 nowadays! :clap:

mrp2049

My parents hit to big 30 a few years back. I do much the same for their birthdays/chrimbo/anniversaries, just getting them something fun to do instead of trying to get a present.